With our award-winning Help@hand app, Square Health is happy to have expanded our collaboration with Unum, one of the UK’s leading employee benefits providers. Unum will expand its multi-award-winning digital health service powered by Square Health this April to provide employees and eligible family members with a complete health and wellbeing solution whenever they need it. These transformational changes mean Help@hand will offer a total 360 health and wellbeing solution, offering quality services that really make a difference to people.
The suite of new services includes:
- Unlimited mental health support, including bereavement counselling
- ‘360 Wellbeing Scores’ created by completing four short assessments to offer users insights on their mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. The score unlocks personalised lifestyle coaching for guidance on making meaningful changes to enhance their wellbeing
- 1-2-1 nutritional support and personal training programmes with experts
- A fully integrated Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), provided by Square Health
- 24/7 helpline for emotional and practical support
- Financial and legal support
- Savings and discounts to support everyday living costs, provided by Benefits Hub
- An uninsured offering that extends certain Help@hand services to those not covered by an Unum Group Risk policy
Help@hand will continue to offer access to remote 24/7 GPs, physiotherapy, medical second opinions and more, but the latest additions show a leap forward in app-based, digital healthcare technology.
All services are delivered through our easy-to-use app providing health and wellbeing services. Steve Casey, Marketing Director at Square Health comments;
“early intervention and preventative health solutions are fundamental to having a happy, healthy, and productive workforce. We are delighted to extend our partnership with Unum to now provide a market-first wellbeing app with fully integrated healthcare services, all powered by Square Health.”
Employers can also request a report of key health and wellbeing data and insights based on employees’ use of the full suite of services. This anonymised, comprehensive knowledge of the workforce can help employers shape their wellbeing strategies, services and resources to better serve their employees’ current needs.
Unum has found that demand for Help@hand continues to grow, with a 66% increase in the number of appointments made in 2022. Feedback revealed 9 out of 10 app users agreed their clinician dealt with their concerns on the day and would recommend the app to a friend or a colleague. The app is also rated 4.7 out of 5 in the App Store.
Glenn Thompson, Chief Distribution Officer, Unum UK, comments;
‘’we continually improve and innovate to help more people and provide real value to our customers and their staff. Using our insights and data, we recognised how the needs of the modern workforce are changing. We’ve responded to meet these needs, creating a market-leading health and wellbeing app in the Group Risk industry with the unparalleled, seamless and impactful everyday support employees need — exactly when they need it.”
For more information, please visit: www.unum.co.uk/help-at-hand-transformed